Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Need a website for my printing business.
Needs to do the following:
1. Allow for variable size products. Customer should be able to enter in the width and length of a product, and it calculates it based on sq/ft. But there are other options that add to the the square foot price. So there can be 1-6 more options that all add the the sq/ft price. Then at the end, there is a turnaround price... 3 business days is 0% surcharge, 2 business days 50% surcharge and 1 business day is 100% surcharge
similar extension ---
2. Allow for static products also.
3. Must have a shipping/packing algorithm (similar to
or similar to
if you can make those extensions work thats fine.
4. must allow user to upload files for their jobs similar --
5. For the packing part - further info
I sell mounted posters (posters mounted to boards). The product can be 24" x 36" x .25" or 30 x 40 x .5" or 48x48x1" (or anything in between)
If I have boxes like:
#1 - 28x40x4
#2 - 40x52x4
(more box sizes)
if a person orders (2) 36x48x.25" posters, and (1) 24x36x.25" that it should ship in box #2 (all 3 will fit fine in box 2)
If they order (10) 24x36x.25" posters, it would fit all in box #1
If they order (1) 36x48x.25 and (10) 24x36x.25 posters, it will all fit in box 2
If they order (100) 24x36x.25 it will fit in multiple boxes of box #1 as opposed to going in box #2 and having multiple box#2 (because box #2 will hit an oversized charge from fedex)
I have no problem if the site uses magento or other popular cart software.
As long as I am able to either print shipping fedex labels from the site itself and/or use software like shipworks.
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)