You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Right now our company is looking into a referral marketing program.
We’re introducing a new product on the market and because marketing budgets are tight, we’d like to keep these costs as low as possible. It’s for that reason we developed a referral program for our customers which ultimately turns them in ambassadors for our product.
The idea is simple: every time a customer buys something from our website, they get the product home delivered in combination with a few flyers which contain a promotion and a coupon code. They can hand those out to their social circle. If one of those people decides to buy one of the products on our website and uses the promotion code, that customer receives a discount and the referrer is eligible for a commission, which is credited to his account with us. So the coupon code is also a referrer ID.
Than this person receives the ordered goods, together with flyers which contain a promotion code that is linked to this last customer. So now if he decides to promote our product with his friends or family, he receives a commission on that sale. But also the first customer receives a commission, because he is the original referrer.
And so this person gets his goods and refers other people and so you get a chain of people of are eligible for a commission.
In no-time you have a huge database of sales and commission data. To track all this we of course need software. And that’s why we’re contacting you.
These are a few of our requests:
- We want the software to fully integrate with our webshop. That means that if someone uses the coupon code provided by them, the system has to automatically find the connection of the referrer, and credit the appropriate commission to his account.
- We’d like to have a system that is capable of 7 referrer levels.
- Coupon codes that are generated by the system should be in a “normal” fashion. Like AA123456 not a 32 bit string. This is because we also use real flyers to promote the product, not just weblinks.
- When someone uses the coupon code on the website, that person should automatically be given a Referrer ID as well. So now this customer becomes a referrer and we can identify him for the commission payable.
- The amount of the commission should of course be fully adjustable by in advance, depending on what position the referrer is relative to the first referrer.
- A management information system that gives detailed info about the best referrers or referral strings, would be nice.
- At this moment we don’t need fancy facebook or twitter functionality, the main reason is bookkeepingof commission payable.