You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please read the entire project before you bid. We need the project to be 100% completed in 14 days from start. We have Skype to communicate.
You will also be required to sign an NDA via Fax or digitally to ensure confidentiality of the details discussed. This will be done privately - not through freelancer's provided service.
OK, Moving on,
First – We will not pay until 100% of the work is completed. My internet consultant jkwealthhealth has 100% positive feedback on here with several projects.
Second - This company will be in a constant state of growth, and has HUGE plans for the brand and it's overall presence on the internet. This is a great opportunity to snag a client with a high probability of repeat business. We like to stick with what works, and if that is YOU, then by all means, PLACE A BID! Thank you for your interest.
We have a website ([url removed, login to view]) already in place, and the theme is already in place as well. It is a themeforest theme for Wordpress.
Really, the main thing your team will do is setup all the layout and technical stuff. We will fill the rest in with the images and descriptions.
There are 2 main components to the website:
1. For the customer to build their own AR-15 rifle/kit/assembly/etc. This will require a step-by-step component selection plugin that the customer will be guided through. The objective being that they are always "in the know" throughout the entire process of choosing which parts work best for their particular build.
- Each page will have a youtube video at the top explaining that category of part/component
- Underneath the video will be images with a description of that category of part/component
- Under each image & description will be an image/graphic button that says “add to my build”
There are several pages that will need to be laid out such as: Outcome, Caliber, Upper, Barrel, Bolt Carrier Group, Gas System, Muzzle Device, and a few other pages. All will structurally look and function the same.
When the person gets to the end of choosing all of their parts/components there will be a page with a video thanking them. The customer will have the ability to write any notes they want and they hit submit. Also, we want them to be added to our newsletter at this point.
We want all of their selections & notes to be delivered to us in an invoice of some kind.
2. There needs to be a wordpress plugin store that tracks inventory, pricing, and is easy to use and update.
- We need to have a “store” link at the top with a drop down sub menus for people to purchase different products such as barrels, uppers, magazines etc.
- We would like each sub page in the store to have a thumbnail image that represents each category and once clicked it will show other images and descriptions of those items with the prices.
- This also means we need a wordpress based plugin shopping cart
- Must help us tie into a merchant processor and SSL
We will need some help with customizing the home page and slider images on the main page.
We need another page at the top for our Gallery/portfolio (I know there are plugins for that)
Another page for testimonials too.
Also we will probably want to put in a widget for a newsletter or as a drop in.
It is imperative that this solution is simple, clean, organized, & intuitive to manage from the perspective of the administrator, and navigate/purchase from through the eyes of the potential buyer. Easily adding pages that match the style and functionality of the website, adding inventory, deleting unwanted/unneeded content, posting blog entries, creating and editing galleries, etc – MUST BE EASILY COMPLETED.
SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE!
You will receive a much more detailed list of parameters and files to give you all of the tools you need to complete this project quickly and correctly.
-Charles E. Morgan - CEO & Founder
ill-spec industries, LLC
Thanks for reading!
Additional Project Description:
08/18/2013 at 21:38 EDT
After fielding multiple bids both locally and online, I have found that a more appropriate price range for what I am requestinjg is $300-700.
If you are interested, and can get this project finished within 10 business days or 14 days MAXIMUM, then please re-submit your bid or post a message stating that you can complete this project for under 700. I am also hopeful that the goal of 14 days total will be more time than necessary. A 7 day completion guarantee will significantly increase the chance of gaining this contract, and the possibility for TONS MORE in the coming months.
Thanks for your bids, I look forward to hearing your responses!
Also, I already have logos, theme, images, etc in my possession, so this is simply a technical job. This will require very little graphic design work, and will focus mainly on your ability to deliver an e-commerce solution that adheres to a very specific set of parameters. Remember that it must be easy for me to take control of and admin/update.