You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are in the process of starting a small webshop based on Prestashop.
We have the core of the site up and running with a hosting provider and we have bought a template that is installed and we have made some minor graphical modifications but nothing complex.
Now it is time to test that everything works end-to-end and we are sure that we will find a lot of small things that we need to get support with getting right. We will also need to add some minor customizations but at this point we are trying to keep things simple.
We would like to do an inofficial opening before Christmas and therefor we do not have time to look for help in forums or to learn Prestashop details ourselves. We need the support of a Prestashop expert that is available to support us during the next 7-10 days to ensure that the site is functional. If we are lucky, things will just work out of the box it all depends on how well Prestashop is working from the start (here you will have much more experience than us).
The most important thing for us is to launch with something basic that is working properly. After that, if our store is doing well, there will hopefully be much more things to do and we would naturally like to continue to co-operate with you in the future if this first project is successful.
So just to stress that it is really important that you are not 100% booked for the next week. This will not require full time attention but it is important that the things we need to fix are fixed quickly.
Since the tasks are not yet well defined I understand that it is hard to accept a fixed budget but the overview of things we want to do is:
* Ensure that the site behaves correctly. If there are problems with the template we need to fix them or ask the template creator to fix it (we have support from them)
* Ensure that we can complete an order from picking the goods to paying. If needed we might have to install an additional payment plugin (available from Prestahop, should not be complex)
* Ensure that the transport provider plugin is ok. This should not be a problem. Our provider has a free plugin and also offers support for installing it if needed.
* Help us evaluate that we are doing things correct when creating product categories, attributes, features etc so we get a good structure of the site.
* Help us with minor customizations regarding colors, banners and such. We are doing some of these things already ourselves, it is more a matter of helping us with the things we do not understand how they are working.
* Ensure that modules such as Facebook integration, newsletter etc are working.
* Run some testing to help us find obvious problems.
* ... general support if there are problems.
We are based in Europe GMT+1 and chatting over Skype/ GTalk/Email or similar is a good way of handling support.
We do not anticipant that we have to do any new development. We just need to get going and create a good relationship with you for further work that might be needed. If we end up only spending 3h it is great and we adapt to that. On the other hand if we end up with a ton of problems and you help us resolve them, we will of course try to adjust the compensation as well. We are looking for a professional relationship based on trust.