You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
ONLY HIGH QUALITY WORK TO BE ACCEPTED.
OBJECTIVE: To completely redo www.KnockoutAthletics.com so traffic increases, customers stay on the site longer and sales increase greatly. The site must be interactive and user friendly.
EVERY FEATURE ON THE OLD SITE MUST BE INCLUDED IN THE NEW SITE (i.e. Product zoom, model contest features, model pages, media features, social media links/feeds, news feed, mailing list pop up on homepage, mailing list connected to mail chimp, buttons and words changing color as the as the arrow,etc.) We want these features included but don't want the site to be limited to just these features if improvements can be made.
We do have JPEG files of how we would like the site to look for most of the pages (home page, shop landing page, category landing page, contact page, model main page). However, these files need to be recreated by the contractor. The contractor must improve the pages and make changes as needed in order to meet our objective above. The page templates that still need to be created are the following: About Us, Individual Model Page, Individual Product Page, Testimonial Page and others if necessary to make the site complete in order to improve the site and increase sales.
Per the individual product page: We like the setup at Addidas for the most part http://www.adidas.com/us/product/mens-training-compression-short-sleeve-camo-tee/TZ029?cid=Z33504&breadcrumb=sxZu2Z1z13071
The text is larger, and they have multiple pictures of the same product right below the product. I would like to have arrows on the row of “you may also like” so the user could scroll through the row. I also like the fact that the reviews are right below. Below the reviews, I would like to have a row that has “ you’re recently viewed products” like it is done here:
We like the feel of nike.com, reebok.com, and addidas.com so we based the jpegs of how we would like the template to look off of that. We would like the store to function like that of nike.com for the side bar.
This project is involves two main points:
1. We want it to represent the brand as sexy and fierce as the brand is involved with mixed martial arts but clean and sleek at the same time.
- Once template is finalized, we want a every page to be working properly and integrated well.
- Every feature and page from old site needs to be carried over to new site
- Everything must be functional, interactive, and user friendly.
- We want the banner to be the size of the banner on Nike.com's homepage but we want this banner to rotate. The homepage jpeg we will provide but will have to be recreated and improved if possible as with all the other jpegs of pages that will be provided.
- Site design should be made with the mindset that SEO will be subsequently done after this project is completed but SEO is not included with this project.
2. Need to upgrade ecommerce (open cart) to latest version per www.KnockoutAthletics.com.
-We just want to have Paypal Advance and Google Checkout as only options to pay so we could get rid of our merchant account and payment gateway (authorize.net). Upgrade and install paypal advance module. Install PayPal's secure checkout template and integrate within knockoutathletics.com so it doesn't seem to the customer that they are leaving the site.
- make as one page checkout as it is currently
- remove authorize.net
- install ssl
- Upgrade to latest version of open cart and this should have all features currently on the current version on knockoutathletics.com and more including additional tax reporting features.
background info of knockoutathletics.com:
- one page checkout it custom coded, hacked old version of opencart
- left category menu is a hacked module
- shop landing page is a custom home page
- URL structure has been customized
Additional Project Description:
02/27/2013 at 4:43 EST
02/27/2013 at 5:04 EST
Note: Wordpress is part of old site as well and must be included for blog,etc.
02/27/2013 at 5:17 EST
***** BIDS MUST BE BELOW $750 USD
02/27/2013 at 5:31 EST
Note: We are open to using Magento
02/27/2013 at 5:37 EST
Please let us know which you recommend in using: Magento or Open Cart. I would like to see if you know your knowledge about this. At the present, it seems that Magento will be the better option for us.
02/28/2013 at 0:00 EST
We want to use magento with a full design from scratch and full integration.