You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
BespokeOEM Website development Brief
1: About the organization
BespokeOEM specializes in refining luxury high end vehicles, using the best quality brands and products available on the market. We work close with our clients in understanding them to create something truly spectacular and personalize to each clients needs.
The services/ products we offer range from alloy wheels, to full complete aerodynamic body styling from the best brands on the market. We also offer many customization programs for luxury vehicles, such as interior re-trims to vehicle color change and alloy wheels customization (Recolor in custom color)
2: Aims of this website
- Build awareness of our organization
Increase people's awareness of who we are and what we do.
- Build awareness of a particular brand or service
Increase people's awareness about a particular product or service that we provide, for example a popular service that could be enhanced by adding internet provision.
- Distribute information
To supporters, customers, and stakeholders on products or issues. How many of our staffs' routine tasks or enquiries could be automated via a web site? Online or downloadable information brings obvious savings in administrative time, plus print, production and delivery costs. Think about the information needs of different audiences: you could provide online news releases plus searchable audio and video resources for the media.
Sell our products or services online. Online shopping facilities are open 24 hours a day so we should also attract business from new customers as well as current customers. We will need to be able to accept credit cards over the Internet to offer this facility.
- Build relationships
Our site can be designed to build profiles on the people that use it, so that when they come back it already knows what they're interested in and can tailor the sites accordingly. This is a very powerful tool for creating loyalty; We are providing exactly what our customers want.
- Develop a new marketing strategy/reinforce a current strategy
We may want to use our site to build up a database of email contacts for a Permission Marketing strategy - very cost-effective if carried out effectively. Or we may want to back-up a current strategy.
- Gather market research
Information on our customers, either through analysis of site usage statistics, or by online surveys.
3: Target Audience
Gender: Predominately Male
Age Range: 21 – 55
Location: UK, Europe, US, Australia, Asia
4: Project management
- Project team should be in touch with the head of development at all times, to keep track on status on the development of the website
- The developers are expected to report to the project team via Email with progress information
- If and when there are issues, it is the developers responsibility to report to the project team right away to discuss a solution
- If any dispute is to arise, the head of the development team will deal direct with the head of the project team, to negotiate a mutual agreement
- Project Schedule: The lead-time to delivery the necessary work is 1 week (7 days) from date the project is agreed. 50% milestone is to be deposited by the project team to the developers. Once the project is 100% completed by the time frame given, the project team, once tested with no faults, will handle a test the remaining balance will be paid (50%)
5: Features needed:
Gallary Page is to showcase all our work we have done. In the gallery page we need a list of all the manufactures we work with, and it will need enough space to be able to have a drop down between each brand to display each model.
An additional tab will also be added to the top navigation listed as “Gallary”
I have attached a mock-up image of what exactly we are after.
The account page will show