You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We currently have a website at www.eatchub.com. This however was built through a 3rd party platform and we would like to now have our own website we can just upload to Godaddy. We would like this site to be modeled nearly identically to what we have, except for the store area. Also, it does not need to be in Flash and we would like to change the design up a little bit. We would like our items to be on the main page available to add to the cart along with our main page items, and need to have an independent shopping cart. In terms of the shopping cart and checkout process we require the following:
1. Shipping Calculator, we will ship USPS. We need there to be an option in the checkout area where the shipping is calculated from the person’s zip code and the total weight of product they have in their cart.
2. We need the ability to have coupon codes. This will be in the checkout section where individuals can enter a coupon code and receive a discount on their order.
3. We need the ability for the site to allow customers to create accounts, have a logon, and within this manage their personal data such as Order History, track orders, and change personal preferences. At the checkout page, they will have the option to checkout as guest, login, or create an account.
4. We would like a mobile version of our site and shopping cart complete with a mobile version for ordering our products.
5. We would like the general overall shopping cart, add to cart, and overall ecommerce to be extremely similar to http://www.firehousepantrystore.com.
Other items for the website:
1. A section on our comments page where there is a direct feed from our company’s Facebook page.
2. On the locations tab, we need a map that has a dot at the location of each of our stores our product is sold at. Users should be able to click on a dot and it will bring up the store info including phone number, address, and website (linked to Google Maps presumably). We would like this map to be as interactive as possible.
3. This site needs to be delivered to use so we can update and or manipulate at any time to include content updates, design updates, and addition of extra products as we add more to the site. If the price is right however, we would not mind setting up a maintenance contract where the developer of this site will remain on board on an hourly basis to keep our site maintenanced.
4. In general, we are open to better design concepts. If you feel there are areas better suited with a better design, we would love to entertain those ideas.
We have all the files for the pictures currently on our website if needed and would like to ensure the overall feel is smooth and inviting. We are also open to suggestions in terms of the design of the site. Also, if you offer webhosting, please do not hesitate to let us know your prices.