You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Titel: Contracto - Upload, electronically sign and archive your contracts online
Made specifically for the scandinavian market. Contracto is a simpel upload-and-sign service. Upload your contract, invite parties to sign the contract, and store the signed version electronically. All signatures are legally binding with the help off external electronic signature handler.
You pay for each contract signed by multiple parties. Payment per single transaction (1 document signed by relevant parties), "as-you-go" (user has given creditcard information and is billed per transaction), subscription (fee/month - monthly og yearly payment).
First step is to test external signature handler, second to build site.
Next step for Contracto is to add and online editor and templates. This is not included in this project.
Required sign up:
Email and name (email same as user name!)
Payment data and payment scheme (subscription and monthly/yearly payment)
- change subscription, name and comapny data
- change payment methods
After sign in a user is able to upload a document (s) (pdf – multiple if appendencies to contract)
When upload is finish, document(s) is send to signature – reqiures integration with external signature handler.
The following to each document:
- name (of contract)
- parties (persons og companies)
- if signed indication
- date/Contract in force
-history: when document was sendt for signing, the date of each parties signing.
- alert date (optional field for notification regarding contract)
Technical requirements (not conclusive):
- Site has to be responsive (html, css)
- made in php
- mysql database
- design in accordance to design guidelines (colors and fonts + logo)
- multiple languages (eng plus local languages)
- multiple domains attached (.no, .dk, .se etc - .dk for dk users etc)
- hosted and tested on clients own server
- site has to seamless integrate webservices from e-signature provider (another company)
- integrate email services provide seamless (Mailchimp)
- Integrate payment provide services seamlessly (epay.dk)
- cms for user administration
Website references (design and function):