Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Website Templates use the following parameters:
1. Up to 7 color individual colors used within CSS. The colors are generally broken out into the following tags:
d. Active/Hover Link
e. Text Box Background
f. Text Heading Color
g. Text Paragraph Color
2. Each website template should be created with 20 different color combinations. If template uses Images for divider backgrounds and round border radius, where applicable, then these images should be rendered to match the each of the 20 color schemes used by the template.
a. The image cannot be bigger than 1000x1000 in size. Once a size is chosen for the template, each subsequent index in that template should use an image of the same size.
4. Each template has the following static links:
b. About Us
c. Contact Us
5. The following links are dynamic, and need to be included in each template, but keep in mind during the design that these links may not be used by some clients, and will not be displayed on the webpage if they choose not to use them. The design should take into account that these links may or may not be displayed on the website.
b. Order Now
6. Website Logo. The system stores logos to be displayed on the websites, in the following sizes. Templates should be created using one of the following sizes only (Width x Height)
8. Template needs to have 3 color versions
see attached files for samples of how templates should look