Need some work done? Post a Project Today
The goal of this is to not necessarily launch the site developed, but to provide me with the necessary foundational skills to move forward. I learn best but having practical knowledge and having a "tutor" and thus I am attempting to go down this front to learn practical RoR on a somewhat intermediate level site.
To facilitate the tutoring, I would like to setup a schedule of 1-2 hr sessions using team view or webex to have the individual oversee and assist with my development. Times would be in North American Central Timezone from approx 8-10 PM. Skype would be used where needed. I would also upon selecting the applicant allow for 2 hrs of pre-planning work by the applicant to plan out how to tackle the tutoring prior to the first session.
The successful applicant must:
- Have very good communication in english
- Have proven RoR work presented and work must be for intermediate - advanced sites. I am looking for someone who "know' their stuff"
- Have proven work with google maps, geocoding, and integration into a website
- Tutoring/training experience an asset but not required
- Preference would be given to those who also provide an outline of how they would tackle this type of project as it is a bit different type of engagement than most.