You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
* SPANISH LABELING IS REQUIRED
Design complete information architecture and navigation for a website (20 to 30 low fidelity wireframes). The objectives, contents and functionalities are already defined. The website must have one "public view" for all visitors and one "private view" for registered visitors.
Raw specifications for public view:
- Home page (with sign-up / login)
- Events page (with calendar navigation)
- Online contest (only informative)
- Contact form
- Information pages (maybe one page with scroll navigation)
Raw specifications for private view:
- Facebook like page (comments, notifications, inbox, favorites, events / invitations, groups, share to other members)
- Content navigation (users will be able to find resources like documents, videos, links, guides, tutorials...)
- Access to an online course (information about the course, time, modules, topics, access button to an external LMS platform)
- Search / search results
- Discussion forums
- Users profile (LinkedIn like, only basics: education, experience, skills)
- Gamification (users will earn awards by completing tasks on the site)
Complete and detailed information will be sent and reviewed with the professional selected for this job.