You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
*** Please read this project spec in full and answer the questions at the end. Applicants who have not answered these questions will NOT be considered for this project ***
We're looking to get a secure, web-based database developed for our Travel Agency. The system will need to be bespoke to our requirements, and will need to preform a number of tasks.
Our new system will be responsible for a number of functions within our business, these include:
- Storing new reservations
- Storing quotes our sales team have made
- Providing our staff with information
- Producing reports
- Producing mail merge documents
- Various Human Resources applications
The system will need to integrate to other systems/web properties, including our current Admin system, our online payment processor, Amazon AWS and website browsers (exporting/scraping data).
We need various data sets to be sent to our existing Admin system via XML in the correct format. More information relating to this integration will be given to the successful applicant.
The database will also feed into a secure online client area, where our clients can login to view their reservation, make payments and request booking amendments or contact our support.
As a separate module, we also require a Online Holiday Offer System to be developed, this will be based not the WordPress framework, and will need to integrate to the main database. We will use the Online Holiday Offer System to create holiday offers, which we can send our clients/visitors to.
When the visitor calls us with the offer reference, our staff should be able to search for the holiday offer directly from the web based database, and then turn the enquiry into a quote.
Email Marketing plays a large part of this development, and we will need to have complete control of the follow up emails a client receives and when they receive it. The email followup the client receives will depend on the destination they have booked. To ensure deliverability, we may need to route our outbound emails via a dedicated SMTP provider.
We will also need intelligent emails to be sent automatically by the system, which will be triggered from certain rules.. for example, when a client needs to pay their holiday balance, they should receive a reminder email.
What Is Required Of All Applicants?
- Serious bidders only - No time wasters
- Applicants MUST have high feedback ratings
- Please ONLY bid on this project if you can complete the work to a high standard
- Please ONLY bid on this project if you are willing to work for a fixed price
- ALL applicants must have previous work in a similar scope to this project
- ALL applicants must have a portfolio which is available for us to see
Questions For All Applicants To Answer
1. How long have you been developing websites/systems?
2. How many developers are on your team?
3. What time-frame do you expect this project to be completed in?
4. Do you agree that there will be NO extra costs charged? (over and above the full price quoted on here)
5. Do you agree that upon final payment, all Intellectual Properly rights will be transferred to us?
6. Do you agree that you may not use/re-sell any of the code produced for our project?
7. Do you agree that the project will be carried out in a professional manner & that final payment will be made ONLY be made once the system has been tested and approved by us?
1. All applicants who make it onto our shortlist will receive the Detailed Specification Document which covers all aspects of the project in detail. Once you have read this, we will allow you the opportunity to update your bid if you feel it is necessary.
2. We are happy to pay milestones on this project, but the final amount or 50% of the project cost will be paid upon completion.
If you have any questions, please contact me via PM.