You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This job includes several tasks for a new website design. This includes the following:
1. Create a new website design with a shopping cart for a large site with 1000s of products.
2. Input the product details from an existing website which was made with FrontPage and put in the new site.
3. Each product needs to have a separate page for it's description. The link for the product should contain the name of the product. For example, xxx(dot)com/tiffany-glass-lamp (dot)htm would be the url for the tiffany glass lamp product.
4. You will have to create brief meta tags for each product. This would be the product's name to be the title tag, description and keyword tag. We will further edit these tags later.
5. The new site needs to be VERY search engine friendly.
6. The shopping cart doesn't have to charge the customers - just capture the credit card info, etc. and we will manually enter in that information when we process the order.
7. The shopping cart should have up-to-date features including 'people who bought this also bought that', 'recommended products', etc.. These features and more should be optional for us to implement in the design - or not.
8. The shopping cart should have the feature to check out as a 'guest' or login as a new user.
9. We would like the shopping cart to include a small thumbnail image of the product in the shopping cart check out process. If this is too detailed of a feature, we could possibly eliminate it. This will need to be determined before start of the project.
10. We want a secure software system to use for the site not something that can be hacked into.
11. It is worth mentioning again - we want the site to be VERY search engine friendly. If you don't know about SEO and designing sites for the search engines, don't reply to this job posting.
12. We would like the site to have an affiliate program assigned to it as an option to use.
13. The site should have a good search feature.
14. The site is easy to navigate for the customer.
15. The shopping cart is easy for us to add new pages, delete old ones, add new products, change meta tags, etc..
16. Site should have a sitemap, google feed, yahoo feed.
In order to bid on this project please confirm that you have read all the above details for this project. Also, let us know what shopping cart system you would use and WHY.
We want a shopping cart that is very easy to use, to edit pages, add new pages, add new products, change meta tags, etc.. Again, it MUST be very SEO friendly.
Like everyone else, we want this done ASAP. This is a large site. It has at least 5,000 products if not close to 8,000 - 10,000. Attention to detail is VERY important. We may have you create the site for about 2,500 products to begin with. This is negotiable and would consist of one main category of products. With your bid, include the price of 2,500 products and one that is close to 10,000 products.
For those who simply reply to this job posting with the same generic response that you send to everyone else, we won't consider you for this project. For those who reply with a confirmation that you've read our project description details and have provided the information we asked above, we will consider you for this project.
Please provide a realistic time frame it will take you to do this project, too.
We look forward to hearing from you.