You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This tool is part of a wider experiment for educational testing results logging and analysing.
The main purpose of the tool is to keep track of the test results and to provide simple management controls related to comming tests.
- Corporate usage
- Clean, fast, responsive
- Main elements to be referenced: memory, inteligence.
- Some example websites (do not copy any design elements from these sites): www.lumosity.com, www.positscience.com, www.cognifit.com
- All the content is acessible only after logging in
- Wordpress-based (this site will be integrated to a portal in the future)
- Logged areas must be shown or not deppending on the configurable user role
- No need for over-engineer: IT specialists will mantain the site
- Translation should be easy to be done (avoid usage of pictures, Flash, etc..)
- "My Profile": user can mantain his basic information, password, etc.. Around 15-20 fields of information.
- "Test history": the user will be able to navigate among the test results and compare it. This site area must also be able to provide graphical analysis of the evolution of the test results over time.
- "Tests agenda": the user will be able verify the comming tests.
- "Tests results data entry": the user will be able to input the data related to a test result, in the different areas that compose the test.
- "Admin": will allow the maintenance of users and other admin-related tasks, like the automatic emails feature.
- "Logged home": general announcements area - no need for dynamic content for now
- The system must send an email when a new test result record is inserted for an user
- The system must send an email when a test date is approaching (configurable threshold in DB)
- The system must send an email each X days of training (configurable)
- The body of the email can be customized
Project payment should be based on milestones. Please regret from requesting upfront payments.