You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I will not pay until 100% of the project is completed. - Also I want to create a long term relationship as this will require upgrades and maintenance over time.
PROJECT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED IN 10 DAYS OR LESS.
YOU MAY NOT PUT YOUR COMPANY INFO, TAG LINE, COPYRIGHT, NAME, LINKS, REFERENCE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT ON MY SITE OR IN THE CODE.
1. I need a main company wordpress blog and theme, http://theme-fusion.com/avada/
- It will have a video over the slider
- Underneath the slider there needs to be a image/box with my getresponse.com, awebber, or other newsletter service.
- After the user opts in it will tell them to check their e-mail. After they fill out their information they will be on the page where they can fill out their information to get their own free wordpress multi-site
- Somehow (either by text message) or another way they will need to confirm their information again. I only want people to be able to have 1 free website and also stop people from being able to create hundreds of free sites.
- There will also be a standard blog for posts on this like the multisite theme – there is a plugin I need that wordpress mu has that unlocks the content only if people share, like, tweet, or G+ the post.
2. Wordpress multi site – I want the multi site to be the same theme but not full width. You can see how you can put a background in the centered version of the theme. http://theme-fusion.com/avada/
- This will be a standard blog layout – not like the parent blog
- I need my users to be able to have an editor inside their wordpress panel so they can easily edit:
- The slider/header image and video
- The footer images and footer
- And other basic features
- There will be my main company images/logos in place and they can easily replace them if they would like.
- I need the same plugins installed into all of the blogs. SEO, Pinging, link juice keeper, and other plugins
3. I need the ability to broadcast a post to all of the blogs in my network if I need to. (this will also submit to peoples facebook and twitter account)
-One of the first things that the user must do is link their facebook page to their blog. This will allow them to post the content from their blog automatically to their facebook.
-More importantly it will allow me to post content to their blog and also to their facebook page through their site and facebook profile.
4. (not as urgent or important right now) After the person is signed up I want them to have access to a private community off of my main company page/site. This can be accomplished with wishlist member or another way if you have a low cost solution.
-inside this community we will post content and then I want the plugin where people can post a comment with their facebook profile
5. Every week or every month we will do a live google hangout. I need know how to embed that into the private membership part of the website and also how to upload it into the member section as well. Most importantly I need to know how to put it on the blog posts and lock the content with the plugin. I believe that youtube records the google hangout and it’s just like embedding a youtube video on a site.
6. (not as urgent or important right now) Upgrade to paid services
- Domain mapping – I need it structured so that people can map their domain so they can buy whatever domain name they want to change the website name.
- This monthly subscription will allow them to remove any of our company branding such as the favicon, logo at the top left, and logo in the footer.
7. A couple blank slider images and a logo & favicon will need to be made for the site. I already have them basically done – you just have to modify them slightly.