You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- I am going to have a website for people to play Daily Fantasy Sports contests. People will come to my site, choose the fantasy sport they want to play for the day (basketball, hockey, football, baseball, or basketball), and send me a form with their team roster (the players they picked for their team). Then I will put their team roster on a page with the other team rosters and the team that scores the most points wins the contest.
HERE IS WHAT I WANT:
- I want a Live Stat Tracker for their chosen sports players so they can see the stats appear as the games progress. (For all fantasy sports - basketball, hockey, baseball, football, and soccer.)
- I'm not sure of the exact technical terms but it's basically Live Scoring / Player Statistics Tracker.
- I would like for it to be the same as a Yahoo Fantasy Sports Live Stat Tracker.
- I would also like for it to be a Wordpress plugin that I can add to a blog post because the website will be on wordpress.
- Here is an example of what the blog post for a fantasy basketball contest should look like (customized each day with different players for every contest)
- And here are some other links that might help you understand better:
The best example would be Yahoo Fantasy Sports (Live Scoring - Player Stats)...
- Here is an example code you can read:
- Also, you might need an API to crawl Yahoo:
If you can help me then please send me a message and if you have any questions then feel free to ask.