Looking for a local candidate (NY/NJ) to manage the implementation of a new web platform (Magento).
This will likely be a 3-6 month engagement.
Candidate will need to:
• Coordinate with our web design and technical partners
• Schedule and track all project tasks
• Manage and track project budget
• Ensure and execute proper integration of external systems with site
• Manage the documentation of functionality
• Execute conversion of existing data
• Manage/Execute product set-up in new system
• Design and Manage testing procedure of the new site
• Track all appropriate design and functionality approvals
• Strong Project Management skills with ability to navigate, manage, and follow-up with client participants and deliver on-time results
• Experience with customer facing website/eCommerce implementation projects
• Strong communication skills
• Experience using Magento – Ideally experience setting up and implementing Magento
• Local candidate with the ability to be on-site everyday (mostly in NJ office with some days in NY office)
Direct web coding or design ability is not a requirement or necessity for this engagement.