Our church has a major annual event lasting about 9 days. It has three morning sessions and two evening sessions daily (even though this may vary) and features a wide variety of international speakers. The event is usually streamed live and in addition to that, there are archives of each session consisting of video clips, photographs and text reports.
We would like to have a website that will properly reflect all aspects of the event. It should have the following features:
1. Home page with welcome message from the Host and Hostess.
2. Flash banner for the event.
3. Profiles of all the speakers including space for their photograph.
4. Event schedule showing session, speaker, topic, time, and location.
5. Photo album for each session.
6. Video archive for each sesion.
7. Text description of each session with place-holder for the speaker's photo.
8. Blog for the event. People will be required to register and be authorised by the administrator before they can make comments on the blog.
9. Review of last year's event.
10. Place-holders for advertising other events.
11. Quick links to other websites affiliated with the church.
12. Contact Us.
13. Social networking links to Facebook, Twitter, etc.
14. Robust media application to manage upload and playback of all video and audio archives.
15. Place-holder for link to live stream.
The event kicks off in November 2009 and we require the site to have been completed, reviewed, corrected and uploaded on October 31, 2009 .