You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have an existing Windows Installer XML (Wix) project which runs fine in Visual Studio 2010. The Wix project was created one year ago. Small changes are needed now. This will be a simple project if you are a WIX expert.
The Wix project produces 2 files:
- an EXE file which installs on the client PC three prerequisites, which are all Microsoft free updates;
- a MSI file which installs on the client PC our own app; the output MSI file has 2 versions, one for 32-bit and the another for 64-bit PCs.
The major changes include
- Update the version of the prerequisites;
- The existing Wix installed on client PC a specific version of Microsoft free updates. Now nothing should be done if newer versions exist;
- The new Wix project will only need to produce MSI file for 64-bit PC. The exe and dll files for generating the MSI are changed.
- The installer must visually look appealing;
- The installer itself must be able to run on 64bit PCs with Windows 7 and above;
Resources to be provided:
-- All necessary files and links will be provided.
-- Updated Wix project that runs as a solution in Visual Studio 2010/.NET 4.
-- Any other necessary documentation, e.g. make it easy for us to make further small changes.
Preferably you have done similar projects.
I've posted a deadline of 10 days. If you feel that is too short, please post your timeframe with your bid. Thanks.