You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This is continuation project - so 50% is already done.
The project is described in the doc file attached.
The application to continue to work on is attached also.
Additional Project Description:
05/13/2013 at 15:22 ALMT
I've added some aditional files that shows what is already done.
Also there should be done:
1. Add checkbox in the recorder which when checked will show the video playing only in the "dots" and with black background. Right now it is whole video in the box and the leds don't show the video. So the checkbox will turn off/on black background.
2. Add auto-adjust button in the recorder which when clicked will automatically change the size of the video to the size of the dots(will resize the video to the size of leds grid)
3. Add preserve apect ratio checkbox (which if checked then "auto-adjust button" will preserve aspect ratio when resizing)
4. Show video also in the dots when playing because right now it only start showing the video only when stopped (it updates dots when stopped and then when playing the dots are not changed).
5. Add additional functionality to the object editor. Zoom in and zoom out and increase max grid size to min 2000x2000 (right now is 500x500) and without zoom in and out it is impossible to put "dots/leds" onto the grid.