You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
>> We need Help:
- to write a short Concept/Business/Project Plan to create a small IT-department (and hiring a SysAdmin)
>> We are / have:
- A small and young company in Germany, ~30 workers, growing. We sell B2B Products over our own Internet Shop.
- ~7 Linux Servers, non-enterprise systems (local & remote; Apache Web-, MySQL Database Server,)
- 4 Windows 2008 R2 Server (PDC, MS-SQL, Terminal Server, Exchange 2010)
- ~25 Client PCs (Windows 7 Pro, MS Office 2010), massive growing the next months
- Local Network (1000MBit; IPv4) with SDSL Inet Connection, HW Firewall, Router, UPS, VMware vSphere 4.1 (local Servers in VMs)
All Servers are little bit ... strange, and with a very basic setup, like no WSUS for the local Clients or other roles/features, no Monitoring for the Servers/Clients (we want use "zabbix" for that now), no ADC, no working backup system (trying bacula now) and so on.
So we want a short Plan what are the first steps and further milestones to implement a small IT-department and requirements to hiring a SysAdmin.