You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Initial Task Summary:
Write a detailed proposal documenting how you would take a working Firefox 6 plugin build that works on Windows, and port it so it works on latest versions of Firefox on Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
a) credentials indicating why the developer is qualified to do this work, ideally including actual plugins that have been developed
b) a design describing the proposed architecture
c) a schedule for providing an initial POC on one of the requested platforms (Windows or Linux or MacOSX)
d) a proposed price for that work
A successful response would be split into stages, each of which would be paid upon completion, with the option to move forward to the next stage.
OC Systems' "RTI Browser" plugin has two major functions:
(1) record start and end of every user gesture and browser response by making calls to an API in a native C++ shared library, which in turn logs data to the user's local disk.
(2) add information to the header of each HTTP message sent by the browser.
OC Systems would provide the following, subject to bidders signing a non-disclosure agreement:
- Source code and 'ant' build script to build the Windows version of the browser compatible with Firefox version 6.0
- Source code and 'ant' build script for the native library that provides the API, for both Windows and Linux
- e-mail support answering questions