You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a full function VPN Client for Windows and Mac according to the attached detailed specifications.
Below is a quick summary of what the VPN Client should do. Complete requirements are in the attached detailed specification.
- The software should be portable. The intent is to create a VPN Client for the following Operating Systems:
- Windows XP through 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OSX
- The software should support PPTP, SSTP, L2TP, and OpenVPN protocols.
- The software should support automatic updates.
- The software should support internationalization. I.e. All fixed text should be translatable and loaded from a text file using industry standards (like GNU Gettext Portable Object Base Translation files).
- The software should be stylized. I.e. all aspects of the look (fonts, colors, icons, logos, URLs, etc.) should be able to be easily modified. The expectation is that these will be defined in a configuration file that is installed with the executable.
- The final deliverable should include:
- Source Code
- Initial Configuration file
- Language file for English
- Executable for each Operating System
- Installer for each Operating System
- Instructions on how to build the executable for each Operating System
- Instructions on how to build the install package for each Operating System
Along with your bid amount, please indicate what development tools will be used (language, RAD, libraries, etc.)
Additional Project Description:
02/06/2013 at 15:29 CST
Added a FlairBuilder mockup of how I expect the VPN Client to behave. FlairBuilder provides a free viewer at http://flairbuilder.com/free-viewer.php