You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please find our requirement described below. We seek a professional coder with good communication skills. Winning bid is selected on 3 criteria:
- growth potential
- professionalism and availability
Please send us a detailed delivery plan after which we will select the winner promptly.
Thanks and regards,
Image client – for Windows Mobile
We have a server for displaying images on mobiles. The app needs to be build on the latest and best SDK (backward and forward compatibility and V6.1 and higher). It is expected the developer to be experienced over manipulating images . The app requires a clean interface and code should be well organized. Here are the features of the app. Please look at the image for understanding the requirements.
1. The app needs to run in landscape mode only. It should not support the portrait mode.
2. The properties of the comic images are
b. 320x480 in size
3. The app pulls the comic from the server on every midnight around 12.00 pm and pushes the comic to the user once the user’s device is ready ( NEED TO CLARIFY THIS WITH THE DEV)
4. The server returns an array of images or a single comic to be displayed in the comic view. When user touches the comic, the next comic should be shown. While showing the next image, the comic should rotate itself in a nice way ( common in Windows Mobile apps) so that the look and feel is good.
5. If there is no network or if the comics for the day is not downloaded, the app should try again and pull the images from the server.
6. If there is no result returned while making a HTTP request, the user should not display a blank screen. The app should always display a default static image. This helps the users to figure out that there is no comic for the day.
7. There are needs to be 5 custom buttons on the UI along with the comic providing different functionalities when clicking it. The buttons of size 48x48
8. The 1st button is “MMS”. On clicking this, the user can send the current comic as MMS.
9. The 2nd button is “EMAIL”. On clicking the email app should be opened with the comic as attachment.
10. The 3rd button is “COMMENT”. On clicking this, a UIActionSheet needs to be show allowing the user to enter email,name and comment over the comic.
11. The 4th button is ‘RATE”. This allows the user to rate the comic. On clicking it, an UIActionSheet needs to be shown. The app makes a HTTP request to fetch the rating of the comic. Now user can provide rating for the comic out of 5.
12. The 5th button is “QUIT”. On clicking this, the app is closed.
It is advised that developer can provide comments over the requirement based on Windows Mobile functionalities. The document needs to be updated based on the feedback.
The HTTP URL will be disclosed on choosing the service provider. The developer is expected to know the guidelines for submitting the app and also the Windows Mobile Human Interface guidelines for application distribution. Apart from that, the app needs following the standard coding rules.