A require a service running in Windows background that whenever a print job is sent to the printer specified in the service configuration, it captures the job and add a predefined logo a the end of the stream.
Additional Project Description:
01/31/2013 at 13:47 CET
Context: we want to capture receipt print in any Windows POS and add a QR at the end of it. The service will generate the QR at runtime after the job has been generated initially.
02/02/2013 at 1:09 CET
Detailed project description:
- Windows application compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
- When minimized, shows as an Icon tray.
- The application running in the background must monitor printer spool. Whenever a print job is sent to the printer specified in the service configuration, it captures the job and add a QR a the end of the stream.
- This QR will be generated in real-time - should not be static. It is not required to generate this QR as part of the project, it is just required to have a source code where we can insert our code creating the QR. For the project, any example is valid as long as we can add our own QR afterwards.
- Right-clicking the icon tray gives two options: Printer configuration - to select the printer to monitor, and exit.