You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create a software that will track emails for the sender. A central server will be used. The sender will just need a plugin installed that will embed into any email message they decide to track. This software plugin will need to be server based and be able to track:
- when and where an email was opened by the recipient
- work on mac or pc
- it should be a software plugin on the user side
- recipients of emails should not be able to tell the email is being tracked
- track documents that were sent in the email
- create the website needed to host the tracking. I have hosting already, just need to create the site and we can upload it.
END RESULT IS: a fully working plugin to work with email programs Microsoft Outlook, Entourage, Hotmail and other webbased email programs. for now. We can always expand it to work with other programs in a 2nd phase.
Please see readnotify.com as an example. There are other email tracking programs out there as well.
In order to test deliverable:
I will install this plugin - track an email and go to the website created to see the results.
There are lots of email tracking programs out there. Although there are a lot of programs out there i want one for my own company.
**The tracking for this program should be able to do the following:**When email you have sent gets opened, the program informs you of the date and time it was read, along with some or all of the following:
1. How long it was read for
2. Who read it
3. The approximate physical location of the reader
4. Whether or not your email was forwarded to someone else (and sometimes who to)
5. What kind of computer was used to read it
6. What file formats the reader can accept (eg: PDF files or Microsoft office documents)
7. Whether or not your email has been published on the internet (and where)
8. Various other information which completes your emails full tracking history
I will be adding additonal features as well in a phase two of this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 15, 2011 3:57:50 AM:
Looking for programmers familiar with database and email servers. please look at this project - only respond if you know you can complete the task.