You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are struggling to find a solution for the way we want to download pics. So, I was hoping someone might have a solution or be able to build us a simple app. The app will be installed on a Windows 7 64bit machine and doesn't need to be anything fancy.
1. SD Card is put into the computer
2. Application prompts the user for a project name and then asks the user if it is a before or after photo shoot
3. User sees ALL photos on the card and selects/checks the photos for that project
4. Photos are copied over to a folder called "Date - Project Name" and files are named "Date - Project Name - beforeORafter.jpg" - and then removed from the card.
5. Application asks if the user wants to process another project
6. App either ends or starts over.
Step 2 would also allow the user to select from the last 10 recent “projects” so they don’t recreate the same job with a different name when they come back to do the after photos.
**** We CAN do this with Windows 7 photo manager BUT, it requires about 15 steps and we need something simpler.
We also found an app called Downloader Pro by Breezesys.com but it still doesn't do what we want.
Set default root location for photos - this changes monthly so we can have it set as a preference tucked away somewhere