You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please read this only if you are very good with VBA for MS Word 2000 , specificaly have worked with reading and parsing Word tables, ranges and the formatting in them.
Need the logic to be changed in macro that works, but breaks when string is too large
1. Need the logic to be changed to handle any string length. I suppose will have to go with own logic and not use Words Find-Replace as is case in existing.
2. As a pre task want the glossary table to be read and the replace should be done from the biggest string to the smallest (descenging order of length if the 'find' string)
3. add a button for parsing only the header, footer and shapes text
Right now there is a check box for that. Would like to retain that for a full document replace.
Also if there is an error then hide the progress bar and any other GUI.
* Output is windows Word 2000 .dot file with code and standards as in attachments
* You need to follow coding standards as described in attachments
* This is a 3/4 day project for an expert + 3-4 hours after a day to fix retest
Please see attachments, all information in confidential.
Read description SRT first.
SRT19v005.dot is existing macro. GUI does not need to be changed. I have added the new button, need to implement its fnuctionality.
The code should be robust. Dont copy the code from the main replace to this one - should be in one place with a flag to indicate replce in main document with or without HFT OR only HFT.
HFT - header, footer and shapes text
MS Office word 2000 (version 9.0.2 ) and newer
No dlls , pure VBA as we will port to Mac (porting is not your responsibility)
Please go thru files in attached zip.
The actual project should not take more than 3/4 a day for initial and 1/4 for fixes.
Additional Project Description:
12/23/2007 at 3:46 SGT
Max budget $70