You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Electronics, PCB design, Wireless, Software, Layout Engineer - PCB Layout and design experience
We are looking to work with an experienced engineer to help the design of a custom PCB for wireless device.
This PCB will need to adhere to design guidelines of TI's bluetooth 4.0 certification standards.
As of this writing, there aren't that many devices out there that utilizes Bluetooth 4.0.
This project poses a great opportunity to work on something cutting edge!
We already have a similar working PCB from which we require you to work from.
Therefore, you will not be starting from a blank slate.
You will have tons of resources and necessary reference material to bootstrap from.
Upon agreement, we can provide a full spec list of requirements and functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Fully document designs with: a theory of operation, design calculations, maintaining a design notebook.
* Perform detailed digital and analogue circuit design, simulation, & analysis as appropriate to the project.
* BOM generation / engineering purchasing / key component supplier nomination.
* Designs to meet regulatory and industry compliance requirements appropriate to the target market & keep up to date with new standards in the industry.
* You need to create the PCB in Cadsoft Eagle, and be able to create new parts as necessary.
* Print the PCB (we will assume the cost of fabrication), and test the prototype - requires soldering, firmware programming, and testing electrical properties.
We will look for engineers with the following criteria:
* You must have a degree in electronic engineering or equivalent subject.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in the development of wireless pcb’s circuits utilizing embedded microprocessors including software programming in C and assembly languages
* Familiarity with standards (low voltage, safety, EMC)
* Strong ability to meet deadlines.
* High degree of innovation and creativity.
* We are located in NJ - close proximity is preferable but not required.
If you think you have the skills and time required please get in touch.
This is a very exciting project!
We would like to start the project as soon as possible.
All work you undertake will be confidential.
Additional Project Description:
09/02/2012 at 18:45 CEST
The project will be accepted as completed and the fee paid in full when the design board will be fully tested and proved to be functional. A proof of functionality requires the board to be recognized and programmable by a firmware programmer.
Please help us with making our choices by sending us your linkedin profile if you have one.