You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I urgently need a wireless communications expert that is experienced in CDMA and Matlab software to work on this project. With understanding and appreciation of the theories and concepts of wireless data transmission using Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum CDMA technology. The main objective of the project is to identify and investigate the BER versus SNR characteristics of a multipath fading channel with four users using this DSSS CDMA system.
Requirements as follow below:
1. Generate 1000 random bits
2. Map these bits to symbols using BPSK modulation.
3. Spread these symbols with Hadamard codes with a code length of 64 and sampling factor of 64.
4. Repeat 1-3 for four other users - therefore there should be 5 orthogonal codes and 5 randomly generated bits in total.
5. Add one more code with all 1s (as pilot channel).
6. Generate a multipath channel with 4 taps, fixed delays and chip spaced. The four taps are complex gaussian channels with rayleigh amplitude characteristics. The channel should be modeled as a linear channel.
7. Plot BER versus SNR plots for SNR = 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 dB.
8. Report: A short 2-page report to be written summarizing the results. For all Matlab codes written please pen down the explanations of the codes.