You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Mobile application - SMS & Voice over IP SIP Client
1. app to be developed for the Symbian platform s60 3rd ed +
2. the SIP client I require Must Have At Least SMS & Voice call capabilities
3. the app needs to have multiple entry points for saving different voip providers' settings
4. the app allows for selecting a default sip setting
5. the app needs to use the handsets wifi, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSPA connection to access the wireless internet
6. the app needs to be able to access the handsets contacts/address book
7. the app must support multiple codecs such as G711, G723, G729, ALAW, ULAW, iLBC
8. the app needs to work behind firewalls or blocked ports
9. the app needs to communicate with standard VOIP Providers supporting the SIP Protocol
the application needs to have good voice quality and may or may not include all or some of the industry standards and protocols below:
- RTP, RTCP
- codecs support G711, G729, G726, iLBC, ALAW, ULAW
i will require the source code, files & all Intellectual Property and copyright for this job.
To be considered for this project, you need to answer these questions and post thru the GAF system:
1. What IDE do you intend to use
2. What API, library or SDK is to be used
3. Confirm that your bid price includes all source codes, project files and transfer of intellectual property and copyright
4. payment is processed thru GAF do not negotiate any other payment methods and do not negotiate more money for source code. confirm this.