Need some work done? Post a Project Today
ARE YOU A WORD EXTRAORDINAIRE? DO YOU HAVE BID EXPERIENCE? DO YOU HAVE A EYE FOR DETAIL?
A large Australian Construction company based in Melbourne requires a casual freelancer to assist in the formatting, collating and production of large scale bids.
The Role will include:
- Varied hours (most likely Afternoon - Evenings; based on a normal working day - 8 hours).
- Assist tender team to compile tender submissions, EOIs, proposals and presentations, as per tender requirements
- EDIT and FORMAT the technical documents in a professional manner
- Be responsible for ensuring consistency of written style across each submission
- Printing, Collating and preparing the bid document(s).
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, you will display the following traits:
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under deadline pressure
- EXCEPTIONAL editing and formatting skills for technical documents
- Accurate written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Above average skills using Microsoft Office suite, and graphic design/desktop publishing skills would be an advantage
- A genuine desire to excel at everything you do.
EXCELLENT hourly rate for the right person.