I'm looking for someone who can help me post articles I have already written to my various blogs.
I would need someone with a good eye for design that could put images (must be legal images that you would search for based on the principles outlined in this article http://tentblogger.com/images/ ) on the blog posts, make the blog posts nice and easy to read, keep them clean, and free of clutter.
Also, in terms of on-page SEO i would need some simple things like inserting h1 tags for main keywords, checking keywords aren't appearing more than x number of times per blog post, putting URLs to other parts of site within keywords, making some Alt-tags for the images with keywords... and a few other suggestions as provided by the SEOpressor plugin for wordpress.
The exact steps are as follows:
1) Read article over and paste it in
2) Determine good content to add to it. (Images, Videos, Photos, Slideshows, Charts, graphs, etc)
3) Add images and other content with alt tags (will be using Insights plugin, Zemanta add-on, and your own found content giving proper credit to copyright owner.)
4) Post content with H1/H2/H3 tags, bolding/italicizing/ keywords, and other SEO suggestions provided by SEOpressor plugin.
5) Insert internal links to other articles in website with appropriate anchor text (anchor text of second article)
6) Insert external links appropriately. If there are references to other businesses, or products, etc.
7) Make sure post looks great and content added provides amazing value.
The mission of my blogs is to:
Offer our visitors the BEST, most helpful articles and information, that will greatly enhance the quality of their lives.
And I accomplish this through the goal of:
"Wow"ing our awesome blog readers into wanting to share our page with others. To do this, our pages should be rich and add value with photos, videos, illustrations, graphs, comparisons and well-researched data and conclusions. We should strive to tell both sides of the story, the good and the bad so as to remain objective. All of these traits are found in the pages that people like and respond to the best. They provide a strong signal of quality and these are the types of pages that we want to produce.
Additional Project Description:
05/04/2012 at 13:30 EST
$10 per blog
which will include:
- Downloading and uploading images, content, etc
- Posting content on blogs - anywhere from 4 to 6 articles per blog