You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The scope for this project is to initially develop a prototype for an integrated website may be using WordPress and Cloud CRM solution. The webdesign and graphics for the website will be provided and the selected firm will be required to work with us.
So I am looking for a CRM and WordPress expert.
- In the frontend we are planning to use WordPress.
- In the backend we are planning to use Cloud CRM like ZohoCRM or SalesForce.com CRM or SugarCRM.
Prospects are directed to website integrated with a cloud CRM which will store customer information and keep track of customer interactions etc. Our back office will work in the CRM system and interact with the customers via e-mail or phone etc. The back office staff will log hours worked for each customer in the CRM.
On a high level, the solution will support the following, but not limited to, business processes:
• Campaign Management – import of prospect lists, mass email etc.
• Lead & Opportunity Management - non-transactional B2B sales.
• Order Management / Convert Prospect to Customer – Sign-up and pay via web portal, information capture from web channel to cloud CRM solution.
• Customer Service and Contact Management – log a case etc.
• Management Dashboards and Reporting
The cloud CRM prototype set-up will be basic and leverage vanilla functionality with minimal customizations with the view to launch a “good enough” prototype rapidly at a low cost.
1) Please let me know your experience working in this platform, which CRM your prefer, Cost and Time?
2) Do you have experience working with WordPress and CRM integration before ?
Additional Project Description:
01/26/2013 at 12:58 EST
I am receiving few bid with message which doesn't carries any meaning. Please read my message and remember this is not a simple WordPrerss project rather it is a project which require CRM experience on either ZohoCRM or SalesForce or SugarCRM. So please do not write irrelevant messages without going into detail.