You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi, we need the css cuting from the attached psd files folowing the given practises.
In the attached zip file, you will find a doc called : brief freelancer.odt
This document explain to you what we are waiting for.
The cuting have to be in responsive web design (this part is at your charge), and for wordpress.
You can use a personal server to work to show us the result on wordpress.
Please read all the documents before to accept the job, it's very important to understand what we are waiting for.
We need also the following rules to be applied:
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must display the same in 1024 and above in IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, and FF at least.
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet, not one per page,
- Please respect the color of background,
- The page has the same width than the psd, everything that is on the right or on the left is in this background.
- The titles or sub titles of the pages have to be as close as possible of thetag and use H1, H2, etc.
- Please use the following doctype: < !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> < html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> < head> < meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
- All picture must be transparent and don't take the color background.