You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have designed a web page in Fireworks and I want somebody to code it using CSS. However, I want it to be based on Wordpress. It is a very simple and minimalist design.
Here are some details:
1. The top menu will be parent categories.
2. The sub menu will be based on sub-categories in Wordpress.
3. the box under each sub category would be a text widget where I can copy/paste a script.
4. When I add a category in Wordpress Admin, it should automatically show up in the menu.
5. The color changing option shown on the right hand side should work as well. Clicking on any of the colors should change the theme color.
6. If you think instead of categories, pages would work better in this case, I am fine with that too.
It doesn't really matter to me if create this from scratch or take any theme and customize it to look this way.
Let me know if you have any questions. As i said, it is a very simple design and it would be an almost static page rather than a dynamic one.