The site is whatphone.com.au and it's built on wordpress.
Our Google analytics requirements:
- Ability to track performance of product pages, more specifically, conversion - which is measured by clicks to "View & Buy" call to action. By product pages, I mean phone pages found under nav item "Top phones"
The desired level of reporting follows:
- Overall site conversion (measured all clicks to "View & Buy" calls to action)
- Overall product conversion (so clicks on "View & Buy" calls to action on a particular product page e.g. Samsung Galaxy SII)
- Product conversion broken down by plan (a breakdown of clicks to "View & Buy" per plan on a product page). This is so we can see which plans attract more clicks.
- Recommendations on tracking (and appropriate naming convention) for:
-- homepage tiles (so the big images at the top of the homepage)
-- links from our email newsletter
-- social sharing button clicks (found on product pages)
A mobile site will be built in the coming months so this needs to be taken into consideration.
Could you please come back to me with high level thoughts and quote?