You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Build a MySQL database to be hosted on Amazon Web Service. Need to allow clients to complete the application for our program online. They will complete an extensive questionnaire. Some parts of the questionnaire simply record the information (e.g. contact details) while others will need to compute a score based on responses. To complete the form they need to have a user friendly and visually attractive interface (e.g. Wordpress) partly based on my page layout of the forms. Each section of the questionnaire they will need to be able to save to complete later. I see the final output working like this:
The prospective client rings up. If they meet the selection criteria they will be allocated a temporary client ID (Prospective client ID number)
1) The prospective client is given an ID number which staff have generated after entering some of the clients contact information.
2) The prospective client login to web interface
3) Prospective client click on the apply button
4) They complete each part of the questionnaire saving as they go (saves onto our server) - this allows them to complete it at a later date as required.
5) At the completion they can review their application, add, delete or change response; they then submit the final version - any bits missing will be highlighted for them make a answer.
6) They exit the database
Many parts of the questionnaire have set responses such as: Not used, rarely, half of the time, most of the time or normally
I will supply files individually to high quality applicants
If this project is successful you will have the opportunity to expand include Assessment and managing the