You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi there, I am starting up a Business Incubator in Melbourne, so I need to build the business webpage. See example below.
http://atp-innovations.com.au/ ...I can provide a draft of the site map and contents.
Kindly quote the following: Keywords research, domain registration and web hosting (DreamHost, BlueHost, or similar), search engine optimisation, database management and auto responders (perhaps www.campaignmonitor.com), newsletter templates and subscriptions link, selection of images (from iStock or other sources), diagrams and logo design, social media links (see www.addthis.com).
Events promotion is foremost, so please consider including coming events as a panel on the home page as well as a calendar.
In summary, menus to be added are the following:
2. About (About us, Office and lab space, team, companies, contact)
3. Membership (individual, corporate, benefits, physical tenant, virtual associate, pricing, etc)
4. Certification and Training (Enterprise360 Certification, Seminars, Enterprise Development Program, Professional Development, etc. Members area with viewable/downloadable pdfs, xls, doc, ppt, etc..)
5. Services (various services with Standard, Silver and Gold Packages, see http://www.trademarkia.com). We will provide certification and training, and also need to showcase advisors. Include automated booking of business advisors, with calendar, buy now tool (customer ratings and feedback optional). Advisors and user members require to provide a profile, similar to LinkedIn, and be able to create their own service offering.
6. News and Media (News, Newsletters, Press Releases, Access to webinars and video)
7. Knowledge Center (e-commerce solution, automated payments, for sale of ebooks and affiliate links to bookshops such as Amazon) See www.pmi.org
8. Careers (Internships, Professional Year, Job Opportunities with search feature)
In addition, I need to start a business blog so I can provide content and update on coming events, include photo and video galleries, etc.
Finally, a landing page for a two days Certification Course to be offered in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Include photos, benefits, video, maybe develop a flash book, pricing, booking and payment system, include a calendar of pre-certification/information sessions.
I appreciate if you can provide me a quote for the web page described above, and do not hesitate in contacting me if further information is needed. Thanks,