I have a 42 page website, created with the program Site Build It (SBI) that I want converted to a WordPress site.
You will need to:
1. Pick/Create a WP theme that best matches the look & functionality of my current site
2. Transfer all of the content of the old site into the new site
3. It's mostly written content that needs to be transferred. Many pictures can be dropped - I will send you the photos that need to be transferred once I see the bid and decide it I will do the project. Also, most affiliate links, outgoing links, etc will be dropped.
4. Create a new menu/organization system that makes better sense - I can help guide you with this.
5. You will need to do internal linking - all pages need to be properly linked: tier 3 links back to tier 2 which links back to homepage, etc.
6. Domain name needs to be transferred seamlessly
7. I would like to maintain my current rank in the search engines. I don't know how to do this and I would need you to advise me on how to best keep each page alive online
8. Familiarity with SBI is a plus. It's a private, internal business that teaches you how to create a website and they control all of the website features via a password protected internal website. I've read a lot about the complications of transferring sites, so I'd need you to convince me that you can do this seamlessly.
9. Set up social media buttons that link to my facebook, pinterest and email accounts
10. Set up a newsletter sign up box that connects to mailchimp or other recommended mail management system
11. Include below logo "logoforSocialMedia.jpg" in the header/design of the website look
12. The "Bikram Yoga Retreats" page needs to retain it's outbound links and images
Wonderful, thank you. This will be so helpful to me.