You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Work is as noted below. The final cost for the winning bid will only be for the work noted below with any other work costing extra. Work has to be completed exactly as noted (with no issues) and within five days. This agreement is void if not completed on time. Selected professional would be working with my designer and programmer (both in India) and be considered for other WordPress work we require. Here are the tasks:
1) On the homepage:
- Extend the advert spot (has 606 x 100 inside it) so that it is the same width as the two sections below it. You will see a space to the left and right of it now.
- there is a gray box showing over the quotes in the footer area for some reason. Please remove that gray box and set the letters/words of the quotes not to show on top of each other as you see now.
2) on some pages like these: http://www.eclecticparents.com/contributors/ and http://www.eclecticparents.com/blog, remove the voting option you see at the top under the page title.
3) On the blog and other pages (i.e. http://www.eclecticparents.com/sample-two-recent), extend the width of the Facebook section that shows under the "0 Facebook Comments" blue bar. I just want it to be the same width as the parts above and below it.
4) For the Our Experts bottom right section on this page: http://www.eclecticparents.com/ask-the-expert:
- remove the little arrows you see to the left of the squire images.
- move the square images left a very little so that are left aligned in that right side section.
- set the titles (hyperlinks) and related pages into these for the four experts names (first names, middle initial and last names) followed by the little info you see below such as: "BA., BCS, M.Ed, CMC"):
Angela L. Fubler BA., BCS, M.Ed, CMC
Jennifer D. Roberts B.Sc. Hons., M.Ed.
Alisa M. Cann BA., MSc.
Judith Brooks MSW, Parenting
3) On this page: http://www.eclecticparents.com/contributors: set the names and details in place of the names you see on that page. i.e. Jane Copeland – Publisher & Fairy Blogmother would become: Angela L. Fubler BA., BCS, M.Ed, CMC. Make sure to make the titles bold like the titles you see on that page now. Also, remove the h-links you see in the content of that page.
4) Make the main blog landing page: http://www.eclecticparents.com/blog look like this page: http://www.copingwithjane.com/all-posts. The right side section adverts and facebook section should also show on the left vs. at the bottom as you see now.
5) Replace the logo in the top left area of the site with a new one.
6) Parents Unplugged page, the client wants the layout and functionality exactly like what you see on this page http://www.parentsociety.com/the-naked-truth. i.e. the same graphic layout as you see for the "Vote on Other Moms Secrets" middle content area (my designer has created the graphic work and would provide any other graphics you need), the list of "secrets" as seen in the example (client would add in the exact format seen in the example so you would just add the same to the clients site in a way that she can change/manage), where a visitor clicks on a secret (whole info and read more hyperlink) to go to the next individual secret page/s. The next task below is what is needed for that next page which is also exactly what you see on that example site.
7) The next part is seen when you click on one of the "read and vote" buttons. It is a voting plugin type functionality and once again the client wants the exact look and functionality as seen on that page (example: http://www.parentsociety.com/the-naked-truth/secret-148). try out the functionality and you will see that it is a voting type plugin functionality. Once again, my designer can do all of the graphics.
While five days have been given for this project, this work is not very much and should take a normal WP professional no more than four or six hours. With that in mind, please do not bid high bids since they will be deleted and not considered. I am not rich :-)