You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to make a traffic
Exchange program (look in google for traffic exchange programs if you don't know what they are)
But members won't use the surf for credits and stuff like that, instead they will upload a
Wordpress plugin from us to their blog. Users can then put ads or articles that the plugin
Will show on other peoples sites that also have the plugin installed. When a member show
Someone elses ad on their blog 2 times, they earn credits and their ad is then shown 1 time.
(See how the earning of credits works with traffic exchanges).
Here are some more details:
I'm currently putting down an idea for a wordpress plugin and this project is basically to find a good programmer to do this and to know what this project is going to cost me.
If you are not familiar with wordpress and how plugins work, then please don't bid. I don't have the time to explain this to you.
This is what I want you to bid on:
- creating a wordpress plugin:
* it needs to create a settings link inside the wordpress admin area so users can modify the settings there.
* detailed stats of the plugin: this plugin is to create traffic to a site, so traffic stats should be shown.
* should work with instamember wordpress membership plugin. I will use this to setup membership options.
* the plugin should create credits that people can earn and spend. (More details will be given to the winning bidder)
* plugin should work with any wordpress theme.
* the plugin should automatically create a page in the blog that is activated in. So when activated, the page should be created.
(The page will include content that is pulled from one main website.)
* the plugin should also make it possible to use shortcodes to place content ( same content or more specific content that is pulled from the main site.
* one main site will be setup (that will work with instamember to setup the membership levels, like I explained before), unless it's easier to do it with another script. But I prefer instamember.
The main site is just where people can signup to create an account (I think this is the easiest way, unless they can do it from inside the plugin). Then they can choose their which membership level they want and get an activation code fornthe plugin. Plugin shouldn't work without the code. A different code should be available per membership level.
* the content (like ads, articles, etc,...) that users add to their account ( or inside their plugin), not sure what would be best? Should then be shown on the pages the plugin creates and where the shortcodes are added on a wordpress blog page or post.
* basically, I need a traffic exchange script but the content is shown on blogs by using a plugin for wordpress.
Maybe a free to download traffic exchange script (which I am sure can be found online) can be used to modify, so it shouldn't be. Build from scratch.