Need some work done? Post a Project Today
this is Lawyer calculator " its written in Air and AS3 project ..
We are building a child support calculator that we plan to market to lawyers, judges, and other legal professionals. The law is rather strict when it comes to computing the proper amount, but the process is rather tedious, and special exceptions often come into play. This isn't an original idea, to the contrary, there are quite a few online support calculators, but they are lacking important features that are necessary to become a practical business tool.
Our goal is to market an all-in-one open source program, with an clear and easy to use GUI that can handle our clients' demands. However, keep in mind that the legal community is not known for their cutting edge technology. We want a program that older systems can use as well.
THE CURRENT STATE OF THE PROGRAM
At this point, the calculator works well--the underlying math and conditionals are properly functioning. I built the program with Flex 3. I primarily used MXML and Actionscript 3, with some XML. I have not yet developed most of the AIR aspects of the program, which I'm hoping you can do.
1) SAVING. We would like open a new calculator in a new window and allow users to save and reopen calculator files. Not only does the calculator contain numeric data, it also contains information regarding the parties and their children. Saving this information, and being able to modify it at a later time is essential.
2) EXPORTING. We need the data computed in the calculator to populate pre-existing PDF form. I have created a function, which is triggered from a button, that places all the data into an XML list. The variables directly correlate to the form fields on the PDF. We need to populate the PDF with that information. We would like to save the PDF in conjunction with the calculator file.
3) ARCHITECTURE. Mainly OOP. The program uses several custom classes to isolate calculations. There are no custom components at this point.
4) LAYOUT. I used Flex 3, which utilizes mx containers. I am aware that the new spark containers in Flex 4 are far better. We should discuss what benefits we might see from adjusting to spark containers. Also, I have not applied any skins. The GUI is rather ugly and plain—it needs improvement.
5) The application does not use SQlite db for local support. I'm not really familiar with that. I will look into it and get back to you.
I want to bring your attention to a similar, out-dated, program that we are aiming to replace. The link is:
We are only interested in replacing the child support calculator, not his other programs. Additionally, I have attached the two PDFs to this email, which are the templates for the forms, and an Excel spreadsheet that attempts to solve the same problem, although it's really confusing and messy.
Hope this helps.
Escrow will be done once you will show me some update working live work
We will use GAF for payment.
Only Expert May apply
Fake bid will be reported to GAF
I have many other work . Currently ready 3 projects in flash + AS3.0