You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Clarity is a small independent publisher with over 20 years' experience in publishing English-learning materials. Our past and current clients include the British Council, Cambridge University Press, HSBC and the United Nations. We are committed to achieving the best possible quality in the products and services we offer, and we firmly believe in on-time completion of our projects. For this project, we would like to find a similar-minded company to help us lay out and format exercises as part of the updating process for an existing product. Here are some facts about the project:
- the finished product will be delivered online, on network CDs, and also as an app on iPads and Android tablets
- the exercises are to be formatted in CSS coding in XML files
- roughly 380 exercises are to be formatted
- the contractor does not need to develop the back-end platform for the new product - it has already been created using Flash Builder
- projected delivery date is end of July 2013
- ability to provide solutions for testing is a bonus
The contracted party will:
- be paid on a fixed price
- be expected to deliver elements of the project in stages
- be expected to deliver according to the agreed schedule
- be able to communicate well in English; all communication: verbal and written, will be done in English
If the contracted party performs well in this project, there is a possibility of collaboration in future, similar-type projects.
Interested parties may send a message to discuss in more detail. To see the product in question, please go to this link: http://www.clarityenglish.com/TenseBuster/demo/Start.html?version=EN