Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Overall responsibility of technical implementation of the project.
2. Development, Unit Testing and bug fixing.
3. Creating and enhancing modules.
The Flash Application Developer will focus on delivering the application as agreed through Project Assignment. The candidate should be able to work end to end in designing, developing and testing of the applications. They should be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Experience in deploying the applications on web server.
• Development experience Flash, Flex, Action script and Xml.
• Understanding and proficiency with Flash development.
• Demonstrate experience in objective-oriented design and development of applications and systems.
• Experience with Interactive application development, memory management.