Flash Project with database (Stand Alone)
I have a flash project that needs to be built from ground up. It’s overall concept is to be able to build onscreen for a monument company actual grave stones with the copy and graphics on them. Below is a breakdown of its work accompanied by a pdf file for overall look. Please provide work in flash that is similar in nature or something to represent that workings for what is required to know that you are capable of this project.
1) Flash build and have a database (XML?) to be able to have an admin section to be able to work with it. Further explanation later on it.
2) The first screen on the pdf file is the opening window. The file will have a dropdown that will have the function of save, save as, and open. The print dropdown will open up the print dialogue box to select printer to print. The email dropdown will be able to email a jpeg of the image. Auto create jpeg, or need to export, not sure what can be done here.
3) Next is Stone, this will show the preloaded stone shapes and display as seen in graphic 3, when the pallet shows stones. The function will be able to drag and drop a stone shape to the personal drawing area.
4) The size is next, this will show the dimensions of the stone when selected and dragged to the personal drawing area. The stone shape will work in relation to a size displayed. So each stone will need a size associated to the stone shape.
5) Future stones will be added and will be through a required admin area to be able to save them so that they would display in the pallet along with associated size when added.
6) The Search function will search image only, for example if an image is upload or added, the name is put in and then uploaded. So it labels the graphic as required, and the search can find it.
1) The toolbar first icon is the stone shape icon. When this is pressed the pallet changes to the stone shape pallet as in picture 3.
2) The next icon below is the text icon. This is in picture 4, where the text is entered to predetermined place holders on the stones. Now to understand, when a stone shape is added will need the function to put place holders on the stone, for example, last name, first name, date of birth, date of death, epitatah, etc. The epitaph will have in picture 2 predifined ones, that can be created in the admin portion. The admin side will need to be able to support this. When the text icon is selected, or clicked, in the pallet area will be the text fields to add the necessary text.
3) Next tool is the graphic tool, when clicked this will bring up the pallet and shoe the graphics starting with letter A. Now in the admin will have the ability to create folders as well as upload the graphics and name them. You will be able to drag and drop into the personal Drawing area and be able to resize them and flip horizontally as well, these tools are in the box below, the first one is for scaling, make bigger or smaller, and the next two are to flip horizontally either direction.
4) Comments are for any notes that need to be documented. A Text field box area.