You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Flash Image Slideshow
We would like a flexible flash slideshow for our websites. Structure of slideshow and information about images are stored in a database. Web-services are used to create XML documents for input to the flash slideshow.
Information of the images to be shown in the slideshow is passed into the flash file as XML input:
- filename thumbnail (optional; scale main image if not given)
- image text
- time displayed (before next images is shown)
The first image in the slideshow will have to be displayed immediately, and then load all the images successively in the background.
Features of the gallery given as xml input:
- Variable size of the slideshow (height, width). Different needs on different sites.
- Scale image to fit in viewable area
- Display/hide image text, copyright
- Seconds an image is displayed. Each image can have different values.
- Several types of transition between images.
- Autostart-option of the slideshow
- Show/hide thumbnails
- Show/hide controls for navigation (play, pause, next, previous, etc)
- Easy to replace theme/GUI
- Thumbnail-view. A single line in the bottom of the slideshow is preffered. Should be "left-right scrollable" to show all images. I like those where the next (X images) and previous (X images) buttons are removed, and you scroll left when the mouse is over the left part of the thumbnail-line and you scroll to the right when the mouse is over the right part of the thumbnail-line. The speed of scrolling is increased the farther the mouse is from the center of the line.
- Import of mp3-file (or other) to be played with the slideshow.
We would like a GUI that easily can be integrated into both new and existing web-sites. This means the use of netural colors and a narrow border around the slideshow.
What we get:
We require the source code and unrestricted rights to use the component free of charge, and for our own commercial purposes, including to sell it to others, and for the following and not pre-emptive list of purposes: as a stand-alone component, as part of a system, and with any modification and further development. No future royalty or gathering of rights will be necessary what so ever.