We are running a website that sells invitation cards and other card related products. We currently use Page Flip (http://pageflip.hu) to interactively preview our products online. This tool works great for any standard folding cards and double sided cards as well.
We now want to take it a step further and have some custom features integrated. Therefore we bought the flash source of page flip (.fla). If these features can not be integrated in the flash version, we are open to switch to an open source HTML5 version (http://www.turnjs.com) or have a custom tool created.
Desired features are:
- generate rounded corners (mask the rectangular jpg files, to they appear as if they had rounded corners)
- implement vertical folding (optional folding upwards or downwards instead of to the left side like a book)
- display stand-ups (this would be a independent part of the code, cause it only creates a pseudo 3D preview, no folding animation needed here)
- implement portal folding (card opens in the middle and first folds the left side then the right side then turn to back side)
- implement z-folding (more komplex folding)
All these features are describes with scribbles in the attached PDF. All featured need to be optionally usable. So you will need to add according parameters to the existing XML-configfiles.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please let us know.