A good AS3-skilled Flash-developer is needed who is able to develop a script which is fully configurable by a XML File.
The goal should be a script which acting like the attached .swf plus a 360° panorama-view in some scenes.
Also movie-Clips should be placeable on special positions as overlay or be loaded instead of a picture. (Of the attached script only the moving-part when you are inside a building is needed. The starting-screen and navigation is not needed.)
As this is mine script, FLA could be provided, if needed for studying the effects.
One way to solve this could be to develop all from the scratch, or as alternative a script like this could be used and modified: http://goo.gl/EhBAu - if needed the licence would be bought.
The result should be completely AS3-driven and no "hardcoded" Flash-Parts should be involved.
It should be used to have a virtual roundtrip, where each position which is entered is loaded at the moment when it´s entered and cached finally, to prevent from being loaded twice.
To summarize the final project:
- could be based on the attached file + http://goo.gl/EhBAu or developed from the scratch
- should be completely XML-driven AS3
- is a virtual roundtrip where next views are added on picture and if clicked there will be a movement or a blend over to next position
- the effect between (transition zoom, blend over, eg.) scenes should be defineable
- a "position" could be a photo, a 360° panoama, a movie clip
- also a picture, a swf or a video could be placed as overlay on defined position to have interactions
- the needed 360° Panorama-Pics which should be used would be provided for testing purpose