You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an iOS universal app and are looking for an experienced team to create an Android version. Please include links to Android games which you have created from an iOS version.
- The app is a puzzle game, featuring three main environments (store, progress screen, puzzle screen). The core game involves users entering word tiles, like on 'draw something', '4 pics 1 word' or 'words with friends'.
- It is currently coded in Objective C.
- Has sophisticated Facebook (SDK 3.5) integration so experience of using latest Facebook SDK version is essential.
- Need to be able to connect to web services (JSON). The app needs to request information from a web service (the API will be provided).
- App also has local data storage for offline play.
- The graphics are already provided, but may need some new versions for adjusting to fit different screens.
- Should be designed to work on smartphones, and tablets (separate Apk or same; please make suggestion).